TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.1 This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name http://www.reecescheese.com or http://www.reecescheese.co.uk and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website. This notice is issued by Milk Link Limited whose registered offices are: 3120 Great Western Court, Hunts Ground Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34 8HP. Our company number is IPS29003R.
2.1 By accessing any part of this Website, you are deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
2.2 The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
3.1 All aspects of this web site – design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects – are copyright Milk Link Limited and its affiliates or content and technology providers.
3.2 In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the Website Owner.
For rights clearance please contact us at email@example.com
3.3 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
4. Visitor material & conduct
4.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
4.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
4.4 The Company will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3.
5. Links to and from other websites
5.1 Any links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you may leave this Website, alternatively, the link and third party website content may be ‘framed’ within our website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites or such framed content and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Moo trading names, trade marks and logos;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- you do not otherwise use any Milk Link or The Cheese Compnay trade marks and logos displayed on this Website without express written permission from the Company;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5.3 The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
5.4 You agree to indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
6.1 While the Company tries to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website, and to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
6.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
7.1 The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
7.2 Nothing in this legal notice excludes or limits the Company’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
8.1 This legal notice is governed by and must be construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.